Saturday, September 13, 2014

Elizabeth Banks Measurements


Elizabeth Banks Weight?
54 kg – 119 lb
How Tall Is Elizabeth Bankss?
5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
What Are Elizabeth Banks Measurements?
34B-25-34
Elizabeth Banks Hair Color: Blonde
Race or Ethnicity: White
Religion: Jewish
Elizabeth Banks horoscope : Aquarius
Date Of Birth
10 February 1974, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA
Birth Name
Elizabeth Maresal Mitchell

Elizabeth Banks is an American actress, producer and director.
Elizabeth Banks Quotes
I love physical comedy. I love Oscar Wilde, I love Shakespeare comedies, I love improv. I knew I had a knack for it at a certain level, but I came into this business as a classically trained drama student and that was my reputation. When you live in a leading lady’s body, which I do, you have to constantly prove that you are funny.

More - http://www.celebritiesheight.com/elizabeth-banks-height-and-weight/

Read More -


No comments:

Post a Comment